PDPL Information Text
ARH HOTEL AND TOURISM OPERATIONS CONSTRUCTION TRADE AND INDUSTRY LIMITED COMPANY takes the highest possible security measures to ensure that your personal data are collected, stored and shared in accordance with the law and to protect your privacy. Our aim; In accordance with Article 10 of the "Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 and in line with your satisfaction, we inform you in the most transparent way about the ways your personal data are collected, the purposes of processing, the shared persons, legal reasons and your rights.
a) Data Controller
In accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 (“Law No. 6698”), your personal data; as data controller OBJECTIVE Mediation Arbitration Alternative Dispute Solutions Eğitim Danışmanlık A.Ş. (The "COMPANY") within the scope described below and can be processed.
b) For What Purpose Personal Data Will Be Processed
Identity information, contact information, customer information, customer transaction information, transaction security information, legal transaction and compliance information and marketing by the COMPANY from parties such as customers, employees, potential customers, employee candidates, business partners, website and store visitors and suppliers. Personal data can be collected in categories such as sales information. Your personal data collected;
- To present the COMPANY products and services to you, to fulfill our obligations to you, to organize records and documents, to comply with the information storage, reporting, information, tax and other obligations stipulated by local and international legal legislation,
- To offer you special advertisements, campaigns, advantages and other benefits for sales and marketing activities to increase the quality of services and products,
- To communicate with you in order to provide you with the necessary information regarding the information processing requirements, system structure, the necessity of the information processing support services received,
- Conducting traffic measurement, statistical analysis, segmentation / profiling and CRM studies for sales and marketing activities,
- Measuring and increasing customer satisfaction, complaint management, receiving your opinions and suggestions about new services and products, receiving your problem-error notifications, informing you about your products and services, complaints and requests,
- To manage your membership related to online sales, to receive your orders, to process your payment transactions, to provide logistics cooperation with third parties and to send products, to recommend products and services that may be of interest to you, online behavioral advertising and marketing, customer portfolio management, service quality measurement and development, communication, optimization, control, risk management and control, promotion, analysis, interest determination, scoring, profiling, marketing, sales, advertising, communication
- Comparative product and / or service offer, modeling, existing or new product studies and / or developments, all kinds of products to be offered to you within the scope of the law and relevant legislation regulating the works written in the COMPANY's main contract, which is the subject of your disclosure of your personal data to the COMPANY. and use in services,
- To comply with the information storage, reporting, informing obligations stipulated by official institutions, to fulfill the requirements of the contracts and to fulfill the legal obligations that the COMPANY is subject to regarding the use of these services,
- In line with the purpose of determining and implementing the commercial and business strategies of the COMPANY; Managing financial operations, communication, market research and social responsibility activities, purchasing operations (request, proposal, evaluation, order, budgeting, contract), internal system and application management operations, legal operations carried out by the COMPANY
- To examine, evaluate and respond to requests from official authorities or you, will be processed within the scope of the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 5 and 6 of Law No. 6698.
c) To Whom and For What Purpose the Processed Personal Data Can Be Transferred
Your personal data collected; Limited to the realization of the above-mentioned objectives;
- to the business partners, shareholders, affiliates of the COMPANY,
- Persons or organizations permitted by the Turkish Commercial Code, Turkish Code of Obligations and other legislation,
- Legally authorized public institutions and organizations, administrative authorities and legal authorities,
- Product / service comparison, analysis, evaluation, advertisement and real or legal persons with whom we cooperate in the realization of the above-mentioned purposes, the program partner institutions and organizations, the institutions we have contracted to send the messages we send to our customers, the orders placed from our online store to you The personal data specified in Articles 8 and 9 of Law No. 6698 can be transferred to cargo companies that deliver, within the framework of the terms and purposes of processing.
ç) Method and Legal Reason of Personal Data Collection
Your personal data, our stores, our website and mobile application, our call centers, our social media accounts, especially in oral, written or electronic media or other channels that will be established / formed in the future; Within the framework of the legal legislation by the COMPANY for the purposes stated above and the performance of the contract, being clearly stipulated in the law, your personal data being made public by you, being obligatory for the establishment, use or protection of the right to be granted to you; It is collected in a way that does not harm your fundamental rights and freedoms, limited to the existence of legal reasons such as the legitimate interests of the COMPANY and its obligation to fulfill its legal obligation.
d) Rights of Personal Data Owner enumerated in Article 11 of Law No. 6698
As personal data owners, if you submit your requests regarding your rights to the COMPANY with the methods set out below, the COMPANY will finalize the request as soon as possible and within thirty days at the latest, depending on the nature of the request. Up to ten pages will not be charged for the reply. A transaction fee of 1 Turkish Lira will be charged for each page above ten pages. If the answer to the application is given in a recording medium such as CD or flash memory, the fee that may be requested by OUR COMPANY will not exceed the cost of the recording medium. In this context, personal data owners;
• Learning whether your personal data is being processed,
• Requesting information if personal data has been processed,
• Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used appropriately for their purpose,
• Know the third parties in the country or abroad to whom personal data are transferred,
• To request correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing and to request notification of the transaction made within this scope to third parties to whom personal data are transferred,
• Request deletion or destruction of personal data in the event that the reasons requiring its processing disappear, even though it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of Law No. 6698 and other relevant laws, and to request notification of the transaction made within this scope to third parties to whom personal data have been transferred,
• Object to the occurrence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
• Has the right to demand the compensation of the damage in case of damage due to unlawful processing of personal data.
You can send your request regarding the exercise of your rights stated above, in Turkish and in writing or by registered e-mail (KEP) in accordance with the 1st clause of the 13th article of the Law No.6698 and the Communiqué on the Application Procedures and Principles of the 30356 dated 10.03.2018. ) by using secure electronic signature, mobile signature or the e-mail address previously notified to the COMPANY and registered in our system. The COMPANY reserves the right to verify your identity before answering. Your application;
a) Your name, surname and, if the application is in writing, your signature,
b) for citizens of the Republic of Turkey T. C. your identity number, your nationality if you are a foreigner, your passport number or your identity number, if any,
c) Your residential or workplace address for notification,
ç) Your e-mail address, telephone and fax number for notification, if any,
d) Your request subject,
is mandatory and information and documents related to the subject, if any, must be attached to the application.
You can submit your written applications at ARH OTELCİLİK VE TURİZM İŞLETME İNŞAAT TİCARET VE SANAYİ LİMİTED ŞİRKETİ by attaching the required documents. Inc. , Gedemen Mah. Professor Dr. Mecmeddin Erbakan Blv. No: 192, 46050 Onikişubat / Kahramanmaraş.
You can access the application form here .
You can send your applications by e-mail to email@example.com e-mail address You can do.
Depending on the nature of your request, information and documents must be provided to us completely and accurately. If the requested information and documents are not provided properly, there may be problems in the full and qualified execution of the researches to be made by the COMPANY based on your request. In this case, the COMPANY declares that it reserves its legal rights. For this reason, your application must be sent completely and containing the requested information and documents, depending on the nature of your request.